Dumb Question, Brain Fade, need Help...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Commodorefirst, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    I probably know this, but I have probably forgotten, but how do you bold the Title in the thread section. I know how to use HTML to bold text in the message. What am I missing? I am talking about the view in the forum list.

Cheers

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Wade,

Not sure what you are asking. I believe that the title is bolded automatically once you submit the post.

3. Commodorefirst

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Frank,

I am talking about the threads list if you are viewing, for example, the General discussion thread list. If I look at mine and a few other posts, their titles come up as not bold like the others.

do you see this on your CPU? for example: in the general disccussion thread list, one of the three sticky thread tiltes are bold and the other two are not and also my thread is not. Does this help you? I wonder what is causing this. Is it a Font consideration?

Wade

4. Wade, the threads in bold have messages that you haven't read.

5. Commodorefirst

May 1, 2005
    Missouri

Duh,

See I usually don't log in unless I am ready to post, and I also clear cookies a lot too, Duh Duh Duh, Brain Fade.

Cheers,

thanks

Wade

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Wade,

The threads that you have not read since their last update will be bold and those that have not been updated since you last read them will not be bold. Is that what you are referring to or am I still not understanding?

7. Commodorefirst

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Yes thats it, I remember this now from way back, but then I thought tonight, wait, why are some of the posts bold and others not?? couldn't figure out why, and thanks to Phil he jogged this old mind of mine. (even thought I am still a youngster at 43. Guess I have been around to many middle school and HS students recently! lol

Wade

8. Wade, you see this is not a problem, the non-bold ones are the ones that do not have any messages you haven't read.

Oh, wait, you say that 2 other people already answered this? And that if I read the whole thread I would have seen this?

Oh NO MR. Bill!!!! I think the brain-fade is catching...AHHHH!!!!

nudge-nudge-:wink: :wink:
    ( I'm still waiting for that nudge-nudge-:wink: :wink: emoticon )