Dumplings - Chinese Style

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by JustinD, Jul 11, 2005.

1. I passed this stand on the way to another location. Inside the brown bamboo racks are steamed dumplings. A great little street food item when you're in a hurry.

Copy2ofBaoziShop.

2. This is a very nice image.
    Makes me hungry.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Great image, Justin. Reminds me of my trip to China about 7 years ago. Didn't try much street vendor food, but did have some very intersting meals just the same. Thanks for sharing.

4. Good use of DOF. It really draws your eye to the wooden pot but still gives a sense of the cook.

5. Justin, this is a very pleasing photo. Great composition!

6. Very nice image, did you taste the dumplings?

I make some with a mix of pork and shrimp and it's delicious.

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  8. ...

The comments are appreciated :)

I've had "Chinese" dumplings many times. They make for a great breakfast. And they're cheap! Y3 for about 10 of them...(that's about 40c!)

9. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hey Justin,

What a sweet image...I'd bet that the gentleman in the image would enjoy having a copy. The image is wonderfully composed and he is perfectly out of focus with the DOF. Great capture!

10. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Great Image ! I just love dimsum.

Thanks for posting

Regards

RFC