1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Dust on LCD

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR Forum' started by Luckynp, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Has anyone else noticed a fine layer of dust settling on the LCD of the D2X underneath the plastic cover? I tend to notice it when I'm shooting in sunlight, but it's not an optical illusion, it's actually dust which seems to have crept under the cover. Which I don't understand because I generally keep the camera in its bag when I'm not using it.

2. nfoto

nfoto Guest

If it's nothing worse than dust, why worry? Take the cover off and wipe the LCD clean once in a while. If I see pebbles or dried straws, I remove them otherwise I don't care. The LCD doesn't capture the final picture after all.

3. marc

marc Guest

bjorn

you must be a very interesting person,

thanks for all of your help, in understanding so many different things about nikon, lens and of course photography
    but most of all for helping all to understand the minutiae, of this forum.

i will certainly clean my lcd on a regular basis. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.