1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

DVD's of Photos and Music

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Electromen, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Does any one here use video editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, etc. to make DVD's with photographs and music?

For the last two years I've been using Vegas to put photos to music and make DVD's. They are normally between 8 and 12 minutes long. Each photo is shown for about 7 seconds and fades into the next one. With Vegas you can zoom in or out on the photos or pan, giving them the feel of a video. Sometimes I mix in DV video for more effect. You can add special effects, transitions, and be as creative as you want.

I use an Epson R800 to print the DVD's using white printable DVD's, no labels. I'm not a professional, but the response from friends and family is very positive- professional results. I photographed a wedding for a friend as a gift, part of the gift was a DVD. One recently married couple said they wished I had photographed thier wedding. It's all becasue of the DVD.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2005
  2. I have a friend that does that. His DVD's are very professional and well done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.