DXO purchase options

Question for the experts - I am ready to purchase the Nik Collection from DXO. I live in Canada - will there be any taxes for such a download? This will cost me about $192 CDN, as per today's conversion factor - but will there any other charges? Thanks. I couldn't find an answer on Google about this...Taxes!

I am in the process of getting a new laptop and I think it’s time to look at a new editing program platform. I will still be keeping my old faithful W7 laptop that has NX2. I know W10 is compatible with NX2 but I want to go further and take advantage of the 12 GB of RAM in my new machine. I think the DXO platform will suit my needs, it seems similar to NX2 but also has the option of using the Nik technology which I have in my old machine. Do any of the DXO packages include the Nik plug ins or are they two separate downloads? I see there is a new DXO Photo Lab 2, as well.
I just bought the Nik plugins, which included the DXO software as a bonus. Don't know if the offer is stall available.

I have an interesting situation. I paid for the DXO Nik Collection and they sent me TWO activation codes -one for the Photolab 2 software and the other for the Nik Collection. The receipt confirmation shows $149.00, $129.00 then a CREDIT for $129.00. I didn't enter a promo code, but it looks like I got it?? Another question - which code do I enter into my trial version to activate the Nik Collection? Should I simply delete the trial and start from scratch?

I have an interesting situation. I paid for the DXO Nik Collection and they sent me TWO activation codes -one for the Photolab 2 software and the other for the Nik Collection. The receipt confirmation shows $149.00, $129.00 then a CREDIT for $129.00. I didn't enter a promo code, but it looks like I got it?? Another question - which code do I enter into my trial version to activate the Nik Collection? Should I simply delete the trial and start from scratch?
There was no promotion code; they simply decided to start including the basic version of DxO with each license of the Nik Collection. When activating the Nik Collection, use the corresponding code. I remember there was something a little confusing about where to do that for me and others but I don't remember the details. Whatever happens, you can't cause any problems so long as you don't lose your activation codes. No need to delete the trial version and reinstall it.

Wow - that's quite a deal! I will try the code for the Photolab 2 software, it was the fist one of the two sent to me. If that doesn't work, I will uninstall the trial version and start over. I didn't create any custom presets, so no worries. Thank you.

I uninstalled the Photolab 2/Nik trial, then reinstalled it using the downward link - then the Nik Collection with its link. Seems OK, but never had to enter my activation keys. It still says there are xx days left....

never had to enter my activation keys. It still says there are xx days left....
Once you have run out of days in your trial period, you'll need to enter your activation key to be able to load the program. You've already paid for the license, so you might as well enter the activation code now. Once you've done that, you'll no longer get the pesky display indicating the number of days remaining in your trial period.

OK, I finally see what I needed to do. When I went to the Nik Collection to pcoess a file, it asks you to Try or Activate in a small notifications window - I typed the Photolab 2 key in, it is now activated - the trial is over. Thanks, Mike.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom