Dyle Beach and local birds

Took those images on July 4th prior to fireworks. Those were taken at 12 o'clock afternoon so hard shadows played huge part.

D2X w/ 70-200VR

dylebeach1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

dylebeach2.jpg

dylebeach3.jpg

dylebeach4.jpg

dylebeach5.jpg

Outstanding series, Jay. Each image is well compositioned and the lighting is superb. Each is a poster shot. The third image is probably my favorite if I had to choose.

Nice flight shots Jay. Every one is sharp and well exposed. I'm sort of looking forward to the Gulls coming back to the local pond this winter. They are very graceful birds and as we have said before, they make great shooting targets.

Thanks Frank and Gordon.

The more I look into Bird section, the more I go to the Zoo and the more I take pictures of birds, the more I crave for 200-400 or 500mm.

I need help !

Jay Luto said:
Thanks Frank and Gordon.

The more I look into Bird section, the more I go to the Zoo and the more I take pictures of birds, the more I crave for 200-400 or 500mm.

I need help !

Yep, LLD has bitten another victim. Don't succumb Jay until you are sure. Those puppies are not cheap. :cool:

Keith and Louis

Thank guys !!!!

--------

Gordon,

LLD indeed. Honestly I can't believe that I'm actually paying attention to those type of monsters. But hey, maybe one day :)

G

Gordon Large

Great series, Jay. Good action shots, good composition, and you dealt with the harsh light very well.
Gordon

Latest threads

Top Bottom