Dynamic Auto Painter (DAP) version 6 released, discounted

DAP 6 was just released for Windows and Mac. An exclusive 15% discount is available.

I tested DAP under Windows 10 (2011-era i7 PC build), macOS Mojave (MacBook Air) and Big Sur (M1 MacBook Pro), and it performed fine on all.

dapss.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

dapnycquad.jpg

dapparkhotelquad.jpg

In Topaz Studio 2 you have presets which give similar results, as well as options for interacting with them manually.

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 2.38.39 PM.png

A more detailed comparison would be necessary, to be done perhaps when I'm at the end of the series of blog posts I just started.

Growltiger and Ray, as promised, here is more info on Topaz Studio>Impression.

topazstudio.jpg

Oh I see! Thanks for checking it out. My intention was to present each app in its own (more to come, like Filter Forge and Mister Retro apps).

If you have any specific questions about comparisons, let me know and I will try to answer.

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
Oh I see! Thanks for checking it out. My intention was to present each app in its own (more to come, like Filter Forge and Mister Retro apps).

If you have any specific questions about comparisons, let me know and I will try to answer.
I was simply wondering which is best? Which has most types of art effect? Which can offer best variety of adjustments to achieve what one wants? What can one do the other can't?

A really quick answer is that DAP is dedicated to art effects and as such offers a lot more functionality in that department (I linked the manual in its blog post, check that out for details). Studio 2 is way more than just an art app (it does all sorts of image enhancement), so its capabilities are more spread out and not as deep in the art area, though of course you can still do a lot.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom