1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

DynaPhos Softbox

Discussion in 'Studio Equipment and Lighting' started by Little Cub, May 13, 2007.

1. Little Cub

Little Cub

Feb 13, 2007
    Vegas, baby!
    Hey Cafe!

So I just got a Dynaphos softbox with a "universal" connector, but it doesn't fit my JTL strobe :confused:  Has anyone else had a similar problem? I would like to use my strobe with my new softbox. Is there a connector that I can buy that would fix my issue? I was thinking a JTL softbox coneector from adorama.com, but I am apprehensive to order something that I am afraid may not work. Thank you for any and all help!

Little Cub

P.S.
    I would also be open to any monostrobe light suggestions that would work with this softbox as well.

2. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Most manufacturers of the strobes make speedrings that sonnect to there strobes. I use the same softboxes for my flashpoint strobes. I would get the JTL Speedring it should work.

Dan

3. Little Cub

Little Cub

Feb 13, 2007
    Vegas, baby!
    Thanks Dan! I was a little unsure about the connector, but I took your advice and will place an order for one tomorrow. Thank you again for your help!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.