Dyno Day

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by RockACello, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Here are a few pics from today's dyno day that was put on by a local forum:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    VERY VERY nice shots out the d50!!!!!! love the colors, the cars really pop and the composition is perfect.

great series man.

3. Thanks man! I really do love this little camera it has never ceased to impress me. I had fun with the PP of this series trying out a lot of new and different things but, I think they came out great.

4. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    nice shots love that new mustangs look much better than some of the other gens

5. Thank you. Be care about what you say around me regarding the other gens as I have have two fox body mustangs from the 80-93 era... :biggrin:

6. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    it goes to show you can have an older entry leval DSLR and still get great photos out of it....if you know how to use it :wink:

7. Ph0to

Ph0to

Aug 19, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    ^agreeed^ :) 

8. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    d50 owners unite!!!! wooot!!!!!

LOL

9. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    Hoenstly i dont like the look, but i cant argue about the amount of bolt on aftermarket parts that can make them fast.

Then again i am a dodge man myself. but those 5.0L fox bodys were damn quick.

10. Its a look that grows on to some people but, for me I've loved them since day one. The customization capabilities for those cars are virtually endless...

11. Ph0to

Ph0to

Aug 19, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    I love fox bodies. Let see yours!

12. Heres my '86 SVO that we had just gotten painted:

[​IMG]

and my '88 GT:

sweetbackground.

DSCN0034.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.