E-session in an industrial park

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by Neeper, Aug 14, 2008.

1. This couple so far is one of my favorites this year. They are so easy going and goofy, they didn't need much direction. They booked me about 2 weeks ago for their wedding on the 23rd. They cancelled their photographer and lost $1k deposit to book me, so that means I better perform, eh? I wanted to try something different so we shot in an industrial park here in Calgary (except for the last shot). Comments and critiques are welcomed! :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gigantos

Gigantos Guest

Wow! No. 1 & 4 are fantastic! Well, they're all great shots, but those two are outstanding. Nice work! I love the huge spaces.

3. bigwilly

bigwilly

Oct 19, 2007
    Toronto
    These are fantasic, great wide perspective shots & love the processing.

4. Matthias

Matthias

Apr 13, 2007
    Central Texas
    Johnny,

what a great series - the first one is fantastic.

5. Beautiful new perspective on an e-session! I love these!

6. I like this series a lot. Quick question though, do you have any thing from this session that isn't this wide? It would be nice to see a mix of photos since these all have the same kind of feel. Just curious. I always enjoy your work.

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    1 rocks, 7 & 8 appeal to me as well. But 1 is really the one!

8. Yes, I do have a lot of closer intimate shots. I just love the wide shots because I love showing different elements in a photo. Here are some less wide intimate stuff:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Love the close ups as well! Your processing is outstanding!

10. Thanks for the comments everyone.

11. Thanks Johnny. While still not close up, I love #3 in that second set of images.

12. Nchesher

Nchesher

Jul 7, 2006
    Lansing,MI
    #1 is outstanding. You have a great eye.

13. BEAUTIFUL! #1 takes it for me! You have great perspective control, not to mention a good eye for composition and processing. Personally I would do without the softening, but that's my personal perference :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.