E-session in an industrial park

This couple so far is one of my favorites this year. They are so easy going and goofy, they didn't need much direction. They booked me about 2 weeks ago for their wedding on the 23rd. They cancelled their photographer and lost $1k deposit to book me, so that means I better perform, eh? I wanted to try something different so we shot in an industrial park here in Calgary (except for the last shot). Comments and critiques are welcomed! :smile:

RVE116.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

RVE154.jpg

RVE219.jpg

RVE27.jpg

RVE310.jpg

RVE184.jpg

RVE313.jpg

RVE94.jpg

RVE382.jpg

G

Gigantos

Wow! No. 1 & 4 are fantastic! Well, they're all great shots, but those two are outstanding. Nice work! I love the huge spaces.

I like this series a lot. Quick question though, do you have any thing from this session that isn't this wide? It would be nice to see a mix of photos since these all have the same kind of feel. Just curious. I always enjoy your work.

I like this series a lot. Quick question though, do you have any thing from this session that isn't this wide? It would be nice to see a mix of photos since these all have the same kind of feel. Just curious. I always enjoy your work.
Yes, I do have a lot of closer intimate shots. I just love the wide shots because I love showing different elements in a photo. Here are some less wide intimate stuff:

RVE266.jpg

RVE303.jpg

RVE392.jpg

RVE399.jpg

BEAUTIFUL! #1 takes it for me! You have great perspective control, not to mention a good eye for composition and processing. Personally I would do without the softening, but that's my personal perference :smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom