EAA Fly-In Airshow, Oshkosh, Wisc.

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by eng45ine, Jun 25, 2007.

1. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    A few of us are headed to Oshkosh, Wisconsin for the EAA Fly-In Airshow. I will be there with Papa85 and CommodoreFirst on Friday, July 27. Let me know if you are planning to attend.

2. Guest-002

Guest-002 Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    Worcester, MA
    I'm jealous. I wish I could go. It's a great show with lots of photo opportunities. But be careful if you're flying in. That approach can be treacherous.

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks for the information, we'll be driving in via Tony's Hundai Acera. I am really looking forward to this show, I've wanted to go for many years but have never actually made the commitment.

4. oh man...how many days?

Friend picked up a 300/4 for $200. Flymart has amazing deals and interesting stuff

Thousands and thousands and thousands of pic opportunities.

I refuse to go, LOL Don't have time to deal with the pics, and afraid I would miss flying too much. This is real aviation. See if you can get an aviation scanner and try to get the show frequency, not the tower, but the show fequency.

Enjoy! Take lots of water. Plan to walk a few hundred miles...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.