Eagle fly-bys

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Louis Champan, Jul 23, 2007.

1. It's always fun to watch the eagles try to take the fish away from an osprey after the osprey did all the work in catching the fish. Bill Dewey, Jim Thiel and myself have been fortunate enough to see alot of this activity of late, but here's a few of the close fly-bys the eagles gave us.

original.

original.

original.

original.

2. #1 for me because it just jumps off the screen and is an instant 3D. Super shot!!!

3. Beauties Louie. That first one the pose of the beak makes me think a female but also not quite to full maturity and showing it's stuff with a celabration of flight as only an eagle can do. I like all of them, well done and consider yourself and your friends very very lucky to see this sight as many people will go through an entire life time and never ever even imagine it. Thank you for shareing.
    Lou
    www.loubuscher.com

4. Thanks Nick. Sounds like you might be getting yourself ready to go to Bosque this fall. If so let me know.

5. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    #3 for me but I would be proud to have any of them. Good stuff as always!

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wonderful images

7. Superb images!! I love the third one!

Jose

8. Outstanding Series, Any one is a proud shot and #3 should be hanging in a very nice frame.

9. tech1961

tech1961

Jan 28, 2007
    Houston Tx.
    Wow Louie these are all 1st rate captures.

10. WOW:eek:Beautiful:eek:I want one of those:eek:

Nice job!:tongue::biggrin:

11. Thanks Nick. It was quite exciting to capture these shots.

12. Thanks Andy.

13. Thank you Gale. How have you been?

14. Thanks Jose. I couldn't believe it when these eagles started to appear.

15. Cool set Louie. I really like the last couple. I can't believe with all hte eagles we have down here......I don't have one living in my backyard. :)

16. Hey Mike. These shots were taken almost in my backyard, only about 15 minutes away from my house. I didn't even know this place was there until told about it by a friend.

17. That's awsome Louman. I had one eagle on the next street over watching vultures eat a dead animal. It was sitting on the light post. He saw me coming, though. Only got off a couple shots from afar. I have plenty of ospreys in the neighborhood. I'd trade a few for an eagle's nest, thoiugh. Cool birds.

18. Thanks Andy. I'd like to get in on some of the action you guys are running into everyday it seems like.

19. Thanks Jimmy.

20. Thanks Dianne, I appreciate your commenting.