Eagle In-Flight (Added Picture for Wade)

In-Flight.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Pulled out the Old 300mm with 1.4 TC To see if it was still working.

Been a while since I shot outside the Jungle.

Added This Picture for Wade

This is the almost the one

View attachment 89122

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a crop from Landscape to Portrait but full Top to Bottom, if that make sense.

Thanks Frank I got several in the series some not quite as close but Decent shots.

Gary????? If you are trying to confuse me.....congratulations, you were successful. I am definately not the sharpest Crayon in the box!!!!! But, whatever you did, it worked delightfully.

Gary????? If you are trying to confuse me.....congratulations, you were successful. I am definately not the sharpest Crayon in the box!!!!! But, whatever you did, it worked delightfully.

I'm Sorry I took the shot so the long side was in line with the horizon. I cropped it so the long side was Up and down but The wings were as you see them from the top of the frame to the bottom.

Not sure if that helps

I'm Sorry I took the shot so the long side was in line with the horizon. I cropped it so the long side was Up and down but The wings were as you see them from the top of the frame to the bottom.

Not sure if that helps

I understand, no problem Gary....you keep shooting and I'll keep enjoying your shots.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
I tell you Gary, about all you have left to do is to coordinate with the Eagle on a nice day for a bank or turn with the sun sitting low to the horizon so you can light up those underside feathers, They have oblidged you with every other type of shot! :wink:

I guess that will be tomorrows amazing shot from you! lol :wink:

going through eagle withdrawl........

Wade

I tell you Gary, about all you have left to do is to coordinate with the Eagle on a nice day for a bank or turn with the sun sitting low to the horizon so you can light up those underside feathers, They have oblidged you with every other type of shot! :wink:

I guess that will be tomorrows amazing shot from you! lol :wink:

going through eagle withdrawl........

Wade

Thanks Wade I'll see what I can do!! Happy Easter

Last edited by a moderator:

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Last shot is getting closer, I see you don't have them perfectly trained yet! :wink:

Nice image!

Wade

Latest threads

Top Bottom