1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Eagles at the cemetery....

Discussion in 'Merritt Island VI' started by Clix Pix, Feb 19, 2009.

1. p505360831.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

p147933309.jpg

p260477844.jpg

p332867581.jpg

2. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Good set Connie.

3. Thanks, Harry! We were fortunate -- it was a beautiful day and we enjoyed hanging around the cemetery, chatting quietly as we waited for action from the eagles. I'm still working on more images from there......

4. Really making me wish I would have been able to make the West Coast part of the week.

Good job Connie.

Don

5. Thanks, Don! It was a different experience for us and I am glad that we were able to do it! Seeing Fort DeSoto and meeting the others, plus shooting at the cemetery, was a lot of fun!

6. KristinB

KristinB

Apr 12, 2007
    Stafford, VA
    Connie,

That was a wonderful afternoon... I really like the one of Dad coming in for a landing!

7. Thanks, Kristin! More to process whenever I get to it.....

8. Very nice Connie. I also agree about having friends with you. I haven't been there the last 2 weeks as I do not want to stand by myself.

9. some nice eagle shots, exciting when they come in, eh?

10. Thanks, Harris! Yes, it is really exciting to spend an afternoon with the eagles! I wish we'd had a little more action but it was a fun experience all the same.....

11. What cemetery What is the location in Fl?
    Thanks

12. It was in St Petersburg but I don't remember the actual name of the cemetery. Others have mentioned in in either the other threads in the Merritt VI subforum or in the birds forum.

13. ArtScott

ArtScott

Jul 11, 2009
    WICHITA, KS
    fantastic series.......

14. Thanks, Art! It was a fun day, hanging out there watching the eagles and waiting for action....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.