Eagles & Eagles

Last Thursday morning turned out to be pretty eventful, found a tree full of eagles with a little light on my back so the next hour or so was very exciting and interesting. With all of the rain we've had here in the PNW I think the eagles are coming off the rivers back into the low lands, I counted over 75 eagles in the trees and in the air. Didn't see much in the way of aerial battles mostly just some squabbling over perches.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Louie

Real Name
Randy
wow what a set, 2&3 are top notch everything, the D5 on the 600g is a killer combo and the TC is invisible. I've been day dreaming about a 600e :)

Louis, What can we say? Those are fantastic. $4 is a classic eagle shot. #3 is made because of the head position of the upper eagle.

Real Name
Ken
Really like the first image. We are supposed to have some cold, sunny weather later this week. I am hoping I can take advantage of it as my December outing was a bit of a bust.

--Ken

Real Name
Dan
Really a nice set, Louie. I hope people appreciate no.1. Based on my personal experience the odds of getting clear shots of both heads/faces in those situations is pretty slim. And the calling bird in no.3 is classic. Well done.

Beautiful. Amazing. I have never seen more than 3 at once.
Thanks very much Allan.
Perfect shots Louie like always.
75 wow I never have a chance to take picture of 1.
Very well done.🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅
Thanks Bob, yes 75 at least during the time I was there, it was quite an experience.
wow what a set, 2&3 are top notch everything, the D5 on the 600g is a killer combo and the TC is invisible. I've been day dreaming about a 600e :)
Most appreciated Randy, thank you.

Louis, What can we say? Those are fantastic. $4 is a classic eagle shot. #3 is made because of the head position of the upper eagle.
Really appreciate your kind words, thank you.
Really like the first image. We are supposed to have some cold, sunny weather later this week. I am hoping I can take advantage of it as my December outing was a bit of a bust.

--Ken
Many thanks Ken.
Really a nice set, Louie. I hope people appreciate no.1. Based on my personal experience the odds of getting clear shots of both heads/faces in those situations is pretty slim. And the calling bird in no.3 is classic. Well done.
Most appreciated Dan, I did my best on these shots and I'm glad you like them.

Wonderful set!
Thanks Phil.
Really nice and crisp action!
Appreciate it Alex, thanks.
The Eagle Whisperer strikes again. What can I say that others haven't already other than to agree with them. Top notch all around.
Most appreciated Bob, many thanks.
These are a pleasure to view! Nice soft light tops them off.
Thanks very much.
Wonderful images Louie. I love the squawking pose in number 3.
Thank you Bill.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom