Eagles on a sunny day

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Louis Champan, Jun 10, 2007.

1. This past Friday was one of those days. I came into the office had a cup of coffee checked my emails, looked outside and saw sun for the first time in a few days, and made a quick command decision I was going to go looking for eagles rather than work.
    And I'm sure glad I did. The sun was out and so were the eagles, had a great time just cruising around spotting eagles in the trees. Here are a few of the shots I got.

original.

original.

original.

original.

original.

Louie

2. Stunning Set all are my Favorite, Louie

3. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Very nice Louie,really like the lift off shot

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Wow.....!:eek:

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow
    Looks like they enjoyed the sun also
    Great shot Louie

6. great shots

7. Fantastic shots.

8. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    I love them all but #'s 2 and/or 3 would be large prints for my wall. An eagle on an evergreen is hard to beat.

9. bfjr

bfjr Guest

very Nice !

10. Some of the best I have seen Louis taken of the Eagles.

11. Louie how are you going to eat if you keep chaseing eagles in the sun:biggrin: They are beautiful and some of the best posted here All are winners. Way to go now tomorrow you better go to work.:biggrin:
    Lou

12. Thanks Gary, I appreciate your comment.

Louie

13. Gorgeous! How about mailing me a couple of those birdies? SHoot, I'd be happy with 1!

14. Well I guess I live in the wrong place! Here we dont get anything like that. Excellent series Louie

15. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Very good set Louie.

16. Thanks Tim. I was a bit to close with the lens setup I had on so I clipped the wings, but hey better than not getting the shot.

Louie

17. Thanks Frank.

Louie

18. Thanks Gale. I sure enjoyed it I'll tell you that.

Louie

19. Thanks Randy.

Louie

20. Louie, you did indeed make the right decision. I sure wish I could have made it to. Nothing beats shooting in good light. I think Saturday showed that. Bill did great on the chicks, mine were too dark. Each of these shots is great. Love the eagle sitting on the very top of the tree.