Early morning on the banks of the River Lagan, Belfast

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by ianm, Apr 30, 2005.

1. D2H & 70-200 VR

2. Hmm, no image.

3. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    add .jpg to the end
    So hit the button
    put in your url and type .jpg at the end
    hit the button again to close

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful mood with this image. Nice light.

Thank for sharing :>))

5. Thanks Todd !

6. I fixed you post for your Ian. Lovely image by the way.

7. What a cool shot, Ian!! :D :D :D

8. Thanks everyone for your kind feedback.

9. Very nice, Ian!

Please show us more of your part of the world. I've always wanted to visit there.

10. The problem with Ireland is once you go, you want to go back. They have a term for us non-Irish, "Irish Time." It means the atmosphere, scenery and folks are so grand you forget about time and mosey along at a leisurely pace. One of the most relaxing places on earth.

Rich

11. I'm a sucker for early morning light. This image evokes all the reasons why. Love the way the sun creeps in from right to left bottom corner. Am half expecting elves and other beings from the magic world to emerge.

Thanks

Bohdan