Early Spring Look in CT

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Fred G, May 2, 2007.

1. Hi, just a quick one off for early spring color.

[​IMG]

2. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Beautiful shot.

3. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

sweet. I really miss the change of seasons here.

4. Lowolf

Lowolf

Jan 26, 2006
    Oregon
    very nice capture

5. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Nice job Fred, It's nice to see some color in CT finally. Awaiting some color to appear in my yard, think I might have a few tulips finally open up this weekend. - Jeff

6. That's just gorgeous!! Everything here is in full bloom, I'm hoping to capture some of it tomorrow! :smile:

7. Gorgeous shot, Fred. Ain't Connecticut beautiful in the Spring and the Fall??

8. Thanks, everyone, for viewing and your comments.

9. Broyer

Broyer

Apr 26, 2006
    North Carolina
    Nice.

CT is actually one of the more picturesque sites in New England. Of course, you wouldn't know that by driving up 95.

10. Stunning, here in NW CT there is still ice in the woods. Just a wonderful shot!