Earth&Sun&Moon

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by hans, Sep 18, 2005.

1. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Sundaymorning early,yes the farmer was harvesting his beans

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

x with 28f1.4

2. Hello Hans,

Very nice series - my favourite is number 3 - very nice composition, the silhouettes of the cows and the mist.

Thanks for sharing.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Awwww there is Nena under the street lamp :>)))

Beautiful images Hans. I like them all. Love all of the colors of morning rising.

4. The last one with the three trees reflaxion is a masterpiece of light Hans.
    I just wonder... how you do it man... how do you wake up at the time I get back home...??? :biggrin:

5. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thanks Harrie and Gale
    Panos how on earth can I leave my little baby alone for one whole night further more I think the Greel nights are a bit more special than the Dutch
    You've got foreign female tourists to chase I don't

6. Hans:

The last picture is fantastic. What was the camera set at, etc?

Thanks,
    Gil

7. Hans, what are you doing up before the chickens??? Nice series of images and you even managed to catch Nena under the streetlight. Well done my friend.

8. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Hans,

Very nice as always. It is so relaxing to view your wonderful images

Thank You!

Regards

RFC