Easter Dress..

R

RForshey

We always go to my wife's parents' house for Easter Dinner. As we were rushing around trying to get out of the house, I decided to try and shoot a portrait or two of Samantha. I had just enough time to set up a soft box and grab a couple. If I would have had a bit more time, I would have set up a backround!

easter-dress.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Techie stuff: D2Xs with 28-70/2.8. 1/90 @ F5.6. Alien Bee 1600 into a 24" X 36" softbox...

R

RForshey

Precious! I love little girls with hats and gloves. Makes them feel so 'girly'. Such a pretty little thing.
Thanks Sandi! She's just started to want to wear her hair "down" now. Some kids in her class told her it was pretty, and that was that!

R

RForshey

You didn't miss a thing.....hat, gloves, bracelet, curls, lots of pink....everything a little girl would love.

Great photo.
You mean her Mother didn't miss a thing! I wouldn't know the first thing about putting together this "ensemble"! Lucky girl, her hair is naturally that curly!

What a Beauty! Her hair is amazing!! Lovely outfit......what more could you ask for in the ideal subject....er.....daughter?!:smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom