1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Eastern Sierras Fall Color

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by RecalcitrantRon, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
  2. Heh, looks very familiar, I was just over there as well. I wish I would have had been able to spend a little more time up there around South Lake and Sabrina. Nice work!

3. just looked at your post. very nice.

4. Lovely shots Ron. I would have joined you if I knew you were there.

God Bless,
    David

5. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Great shots Ron,

You ought to pic a few favs and post them. Outstanding work, great eye for the area.

6. I was there on a workshop otherwise I would have let you know. Hope all is well. Any plans to come down? The rut should be starting at Effie Yeaw soon.

7. Thanks for the kind comments. I will post a few.

8. How was the workshop? Who taught it?

I really wish I could go back to Effie Yeaw again. Right now there are no plans. I am planning to head to Monitor Pass this weekend with Greg. If he can go, it should be a good time. There should be some good shooting weather (clouds, rain and some snow along with the changing colors).

God Bless,
    David

9. Workshop was through Scenic Light. Photographer's name is Bob Evans. I have been on several with him. He does a good job with locations, field instruction and photoshop lectures as well.

Here is his website.

http://www.sceniclight.com/

10. Very nice shots. I like each and every one. Thanks for sharing them.

11. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    that first of North lake is my fav too.

12. Thanks. the first one of North Lake is my favorite as well. I am going to do some serious post work on it and possibly print it on canvas to hang in the house.

13. First picture is beautiful. I can't see the other ones.

Gert-Jan

14. Not sure why. Try the gallery link at the top if you would like to see more and thanks for the kind compliment.

15. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    I always look foward to viewing your fine work. Very nicely done !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.