Easy/Cheap/Free way of creating a website logo?

Is there such thing? I tried some of the free software available and some logo websites, but it appears that you ultimately have to buy the finished logo or the software is very limited or hard to use. I don't want anything fancy. In fact, the least amount of graphics the better. Just want some nice fonts that look clean.

Any suggestions or recommendations?

You can make a logo in Photoshop Elements. Just google free fonts and pick the one you like best. Make a graphic. There are all kinds of tutorials out there.

Carole

Hi Carole,

Thanks for the quick reply. I forgot to mention that I'm a little limited since I don't have Photoshop, thus, unable to make a graphic. Any other alternatives?

Regards,

You can pick up an older version of Photoshop Elements quite cheap on eBay or Amazon. Or find a friend who has it and pay them a few dollars to do it :)

Carole

Why not hire somebody?

Thank you guys for all the replies and suggestions, I really appreciate your time.

Mine was just my name, in white, in Courier font, saved as a bitmap. I can do the same for you for $50 if you like :wink:

Real Name
John
You can have contests on design forums and get a good logo for $40 after choosing from many entries from professional designers.

Thank you all once again for the suggestions. A friend on mine was kind enough to take a couple of minutes to create a few logos for me and I think I found a clean one that I'm very happy with. Now it is time to mess around with the website and start uploading pictures!

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom