Easy on the eyes

I think that I really nailed the lighting on this one please tell me what you think.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Yes, she is!

Good job on this one Richard. I think I would get rid of about 1/3 of the frame on each side, leaving a touch more on her right side vs the left, making it Portrait orientation. This would make the viewer concentrate more on her face which is the COI in the shot. Who is this lovely lady?

Thanks Guys
great suggestion about the crop Steve I have no idea who she is I just walked up to her and asked if I could take her picture good choice dont you think.

Better, but tis is what I had in mind:

huskey8 said:
Thanks Guys
great suggestion about the crop Steve I have no idea who she is I just walked up to her and asked if I could take her picture good choice dont you think.
Hope you don't mind me butchering up your pic. See how it's a tighter crop on the left vs the right? Gives the subject room to look/move towards where they're pointing. Rule of thirds and all that. Also eliminates some of the minor distractive elements. Love the shallow DOF, btw, really makes her pop off the screen!

Steve

No not at all thank you, see I attempted to recrop and thought it look pretty good if you had not taken the time to show me how to do it right I would have been clueless it looks so much better thanks again.

I could not even tell you what was in the background of that image, Richard. :? All that I could do was stare at her beautiful smile. Great image of a beautiful lady. Job well done! 8)

Frank

Frank

Thanks for your kind remarks she is a beauty isn't she I'm really not a very bold individual but I just could not help but ask her if I could take her picture it was that smile that did it for me too.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom