Easy on the eyes

Discussion in 'People' started by huskey8, Jul 18, 2005.

1. huskey8

huskey8

Feb 22, 2005
    I think that I really nailed the lighting on this one please tell me what you think.

[​IMG]

2. Looks good to me, Richard. The skin tone is perfect on her. Nice job!

3. Yes you did. Well done. Pretty girl!! :D :D :D

4. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Yes, she is!

Good job on this one Richard. I think I would get rid of about 1/3 of the frame on each side, leaving a touch more on her right side vs the left, making it Portrait orientation. This would make the viewer concentrate more on her face which is the COI in the shot. Who is this lovely lady?

5. huskey8

huskey8

Feb 22, 2005
    Thanks Guys
    great suggestion about the crop Steve I have no idea who she is I just walked up to her and asked if I could take her picture good choice dont you think.[​IMG]

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Excellent choice Richard. 8)

Very nice shot too. :wink:

7. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Better, but tis is what I had in mind:

Hope you don't mind me butchering up your pic. See how it's a tighter crop on the left vs the right? Gives the subject room to look/move towards where they're pointing. Rule of thirds and all that. Also eliminates some of the minor distractive elements. Love the shallow DOF, btw, really makes her pop off the screen!
    [​IMG]

8. huskey8

huskey8

Feb 22, 2005
    Steve

No not at all thank you, see I attempted to recrop and thought it look pretty good if you had not taken the time to show me how to do it right I would have been clueless it looks so much better thanks again.

9. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I could not even tell you what was in the background of that image, Richard. :? All that I could do was stare at her beautiful smile. Great image of a beautiful lady. Job well done! 8)

10. huskey8

huskey8

Feb 22, 2005
    Frank

Frank

Thanks for your kind remarks she is a beauty isn't she I'm really not a very bold individual but I just could not help but ask her if I could take her picture it was that smile that did it for me too.