1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Echinacea

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Randy, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Nice Randy. I like the side profile, a little different than the usual composition.

Rob

2. thx for noticing Rob

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is beautiful and great for your imune system:>))))))

4. thx Gale

5. Lovely point of view. Mine are just starting to grow buds.

6. thx

7. Wonderful image Randy!! I really like the POV. My orange brite, yellow, and red sun coneflowers are blooming. But the purple coneflowers are just beginning to open. I noticed that my bumbles prefer the red sun coneflowers over the other two varieties. I hope they like the purple variety too.

8. thx Crystall

I only have reds and a new yellow so i need to plant more...it's great how long they flower

9. Randy, this is really nicely done.

10. thx Mitch

11. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

wow Randy ...nice shot ...u r becoming quite the "flower child"...lol
    ..asa matter of fact, so am i..only regret is not getting on to this macro stuff earlier...btw, like everything else, Echinacea grows wild around here.

;-))

12. thx nute

I am very surprised I have gotten into flowers and macros like I have...who knows, maybe I'll like shooting people someday

13. Flowers are so much fun!! I enjoy watching them and documenting their growth. I have 15 bumbles on my deck right now merrily feeding on my coneflowers and bee balm. I also had a ruby throated humming bird visit my feeder while I was watering my plants!! I love gardening and photography!! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.