Eddie + Trombone

One of my friends asked me to do pictures of him solo as well as with his trombone (in case he needs pictures for any performances/cds/programs)

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#7 for me... it shows his whole instrument without it being truncated, and unlike some of the others, it actually has his instrument in the picture! :tongue: They are all nice shots.

#7 for me... it shows his whole instrument without it being truncated, and unlike some of the others, it actually has his instrument in the picture! :tongue: They are all nice shots.
Thanks Shaun! He wanted some of just him as well as ones with the trombone. During the session I was wishing he played something like a picalo because the trombone is just so long and awkward! I ended up using #7 as my photo of the day :smile:

Thanks Shaun! He wanted some of just him as well as ones with the trombone. During the session I was wishing he played something like a picalo because the trombone is just so long and awkward! I ended up using #7 as my photo of the day :smile:
Well, then, don't try taking pics a double bass player!!! :eek: :biggrin:

Hey Lib. All of the colors look fine to me. Especially number 3. You are just crazy and your screen stinks :tongue: But we have already decided that :biggrin:

I agree with Shaun that #7 is the best. HOwever, in number 6. I fail to see how the reflection is reflecting what it is... I can understand the building, but how are his feet reflected? they are beneath the business end of the instrument...

I know Al, it's nit the buildings i am talking about. It's just; how, if she is looking down (because the ground is the BG) and the trombone obviously isn't at his feet, how is it reflecting his feet... If the are technically under it... Just doesn't make answer to me :tongue:

I know Al, it's nit the buildings i am talking about. It's just; how, if she is looking down (because the ground is the BG) and the trombone obviously isn't at his feet, how is it reflecting his feet... If the are technically under it... Just doesn't make answer to me :tongue:
It's the same reason that the buildings are reflecting in it. It's not like I photoshopped it or anything, you know how much I use photoshop :tongue:

1st pic is the best of the set ! anymore pics? i would've liked to see pics of him playing the trombone from afar

1st pic is the best of the set ! anymore pics? i would've liked to see pics of him playing the trombone from afar
Billy, I wanted to do a picture like that but since we were on campus (and it was a busy time of the day) there were people EVERYWHERE and I couldn't get the shot I wanted. Hopefully I'll be doing another shoot with him sometime and I want to try and get that shot!

number 3 is my favorite, color and editing looks great! i like the DOF as well, the model smile looks very natural.
Thanks Jodomo. He was tricky to get to smile. I had to pull out my good jokes for him :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom