1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Editing album artwork in iTunes

Discussion in 'Apple/Mac' started by Czechman01, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Is there any way to delete incorrect album artwork from an iPod Touch? I have a lot of obscure and old CDs that I've loaded and I did the Get Album Artwork and wound up with several that are not for my music.

Not that it's that big of a deal but I'm really not into Armenian Folk, and Hip-Hop album art for my Tracy Chapman collection just doesn't seem right :redface:

2. RGB Bob

RGB Bob Guest

If you need to change an album or two, you can highlight all songs in an alum, right click and choose get info. From there you can assign a new cover. There are also some programs out there that will do your entire collection but I've never trusted anything to do it at that scale. (I'm kind of anal about my MP3 collection and ID3 tags)

3. Thanks Bob, That did work!

Now do you have any suggestions for getting individual songs that are from the same album to display under one Album Art instead of the same art for each individual song?

4. RGB Bob

RGB Bob Guest

Sorry, I don't think I understand the question. If the ID3 tag is right, the songs on the same album should have the same artwork.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.