Edward Hyde in killer mood

Discussion in 'People' started by Harry S., Aug 3, 2005.

1. I don't know how many of you have seen the musical "Jekyll & Hyde" by Frank Wildhorn. I have to admit I have become an adict.
    I was shooting the preparations, rehearsals and some performances for weeks, which was quite a challenge. But it was quite rewarding as you get views which the audience never gets (due to distance from the stage). So they will never see how realistically the girl acts in the following scene.
    This is when E. Hyde kills Lucy. It still gives me the shivers when I look at her face in this series. You can easily understand that this performance is not recommended by the organizers to be visited with small kids.
    Anyway, here is a small part of the series. It shows the whole malice of Hyde and the fright and pain of Lucy.

original.

original.

original.

All pics (many) of this musical can be found here:
    http://www.pbase.com/rovebeetle/jekyll

There is a certain redundancy, but one of the major intents is to give the actors a chance to download those parts they like.

regards

2. Hi Harry, you have certainly captured the drama in these images. The eyes tell it all in the first image and the next two are in the expressions of the actors. Well done.

3. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Harry

Second and third,great, great love the expression on their faces,very well captured

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    wow Harry,

You were really THERE with these. Great images.

Please share more. I really am enjoying your shoot on this.

I have not seen the play.

5. Wow, those are great captures. The second is particularly haunting! The look on her face is just so frightened and real. What a unique experience you have shooting there. Thanks for sharing!

6. Thanks for your comments, which are the best reward for all the toil and struggle to get the job done, and a motivation to carry on.

Cheers