Egret In Flight - I promise not to post new threads for a while

Discussion in 'Birds' started by helmet155, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Everyone's critiquing has really helped me out, here's another one from the same day as the GBH and BCNH...

This guy was a much better fisherman than the GBH, but the GBH kept driving him off and provided awesome opportunities for flight shots.

Thanks for looking,

Brett

[​IMG]

2. I like this alot, Brett! Compositionally it's good. There's good focus all the way to the wing tip. The light and shadows are good. It's not blown. What's not to like? I'd be proud to have taken this shot!!

3. Smashing shot of a Great Egret, Brett! Wonderful clarity, excellent wing position, and a complementary background. What more could anyone want?

4. Excellent capture, perfect exposure!

Paul

5. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Kevin said it all for me !!

Well done Brett two thumbs up for you buddy :biggrin: :biggrin:

6. EXIF Data: ISO 200, 1/1000 at 300mm, F5.6, -0.7EV

He/she was a lot of fun to shoot, I think he liked gliding in front of me and taunting the GBH!

7. Brett. I agree with everyone here. It is a super nice picture and really nice composition not mention the sharness and good colors.

8. We don't have a posting limit do we! Nice shots like this one are always welcome in my book! Excellent focus and exposure!

keep em coming!

9. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I could use another couple of inches behind his toes, but otherwise, looks very good. :wink:

You don't have to stop posting BTW. That's what we are here for, and nobody is going to get tired of shots like this one. :smile:

10. Thank you Catz ;)

11. Frank this is posted without cropping, he was right there about 10 feet away flying by, needless to say some of the other shots he was out of the frame a little bit.

Thanks for the kind words!