EGT 2007: Côte d'Azur here we come

Yeah weather looks great! Sunny with just enough clouds to add to the landscape shots :Crunk:

We'll need circular polarizer and graduate ND.......

1260283300_37319ca3ba.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ah, was is that device that translated "of reason" in "the sweet voice of reason" into "des Grundes" ? :biggrin:

(*whisper* look up "Vernunft" :cool:)

....only 40hours till we leave!

We're already excited!

I'm sending my mobile number out....

Just talked with Ulrike on the phone. They will be arriving Saturday afternoon (or evening) because Gerald has to still work on Friday....

@Steve:
So only you and I will be picking up John + Nancy and Panos + Joanna from Nice to Callian. OK?

Maybe you should consider taking big enough car. With all our baggage and gear in the trunk, I will be able to take 2 persons but am not sure about the luggage! Would be great if you will be able to take 2 persons and the luggage for 4 persons.

Well on the other hand I have a some rails on the roof, maybe one or two could ride there :Crunk:

76746842.gif

....only 40hours till we leave!

We're already excited!

I'm sending my mobile number out....

Just talked with Ulrike on the phone. They will be arriving Saturday afternoon (or evening) because Gerald has to still work on Friday....

@Steve:
So only you and I will be picking up John + Nancy and Panos + Joanna from Nice to Callian. OK?

Maybe you should consider taking big enough car. With all our baggage and gear in the trunk, I will be able to take 2 persons but am not sure about the luggage! Would be great if you will be able to take 2 persons and the luggage for 4 persons.

Well on the other hand I have a some rails on the roof, maybe one or two could ride there :Crunk:

I'll take the Espace. There'll be plenty of room.

OK, we're busy packing.....and will be leaving in about 12 hours for Menton!

See you all on Saturday in Nice or the Villa.

Steve, best would be if we talk Saturday morning to arrange a meeting point in Nice and the time!

Would the airport be a good meeting point?

Hi Folks!

We've arrived here in Menton. See you all tomorrow in Nice!

Well done Michael :smile: You're just a "short" ride on the A8 down to Nice :wink:

original.gif

...and then Nice to Callian...!!! :smile:

View attachment 109015

Latest threads

Top Bottom