EGT 2007 - Callian (Cote azure - France) - Official Thread

And, by the way, my name is Pia.

Thanks Pia.

Well I think I can speak for everyone else and say that we are all looking forward to meeting you and Barry, and JR and Nancy and everyone else.

I am sure we are going to have a great time.

I still can't wait to see Panos' lady. Where were the invites Panos? I would love to go to a Greek wedding. I've seen the film:biggrin:

Thanks Steve, I consider the house full now. We will have to deal with any additional participants later, if necessary.

We are very excited too! Finaly a EGT with pool :Crunk:

BTW:
Pia look at the first post in this thread, until other notice from you, you are booked in!

Yikes! Stop the presses. My flight search engine (Expedia) is coming up with nothing, nada, zip! (Literally NO flights match my description.) USScareways is coming up with $700/ticket, ouch. Barry and I will be discussion options during lunch today, and searching airlines individually.

I flew to Germany less than 3 years ago for around $250. Are flights always this expensive nowadays?

Yikes! Stop the presses. My flight search engine (Expedia) is coming up with nothing, nada, zip! (Literally NO flights match my description.) USScareways is coming up with $700/ticket, ouch. Barry and I will be discussion options during lunch today, and searching airlines individually.

I flew to Germany less than 3 years ago for around $250. Are flights always this expensive nowadays?
Oh Yes, for Nancy and me it will be ~ 900 each...

DRAT! Upon further review, those US Air flights are $700 EACH WAY! For that kind of money, I would gas up my car and drive there myself, except for that whole ocean thing. Delta, BA, and Air France also are running mid-$1300.

I'm going to have to give up my dibs on those two beds. Just having gotten back from a week in California and making plans to go to Germany in less than a year, I can't rationalize taking another high-end vacation. Waaaa! I wanted to go!

Grab those two beds for your photoclub buddies, Michael!

Barry and I will just have to make due with our annual Maine Lobsterfest trip over that weekend. Shall I give some lobsters directions to your villa? If they start walking now, they might make it by September. (Lord knows, I'm not buying them airfare!)

Maybe EGT 2008. Hmmm... Italy...

Somebody clue me in.
Is there going to be a Greek wedding....in FRANCE?
:tongue: :confused: :tongue:

Virginia
aka beaucamera

You need to stay awake Virginia.:biggrin:

I don't say much, but I read a lot. Panos mentioned somewhere that this holiday will be like a second honeymoon. That was his way of telling everyone that he is, or is about to be, married.

Now, don't choke Virginia! I know that from your knowledge of Panos, that might seem difficult to believe. In fact, for most of the girls in London around the time we were there, that sounds difficult to believe.:eek:

Mind you, the name of his wife, or wife to be, or mistress :)biggrin: ) that he is bringing to France is I OWN HER!!!

Is that her real name Panos, or just wishful thinking?:biggrin:

Mind you, the name of his wife, or wife to be, or mistress :)biggrin: ) that he is bringing to France is I OWN HER!!!

Is that her real name Panos, or just wishful thinking?:biggrin:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Well close... actually I guess -and you should know that first hand- that they are all called I-OWE-HER after the big day :wink:

Anyhow, her name is Ioanna (Joanna) and we are having honeymoons every now and then...:cool:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Well close... actually I guess -and you should know that first hand- that they are all called I-OWE-HER after the big day :wink:

Anyhow, her name is Ioanna (Joanna) and we are having honeymoons every now and then...:cool:

She looks like fun, Panos. I can't wait to meet her.

(I peeked in your galleries)!

Gadzeeks I forked over my $$ now I am committed, just in time for mother's day. We are traveling a bit earlier for a day or two in Nice and to coordinate with anyone else who may be coming.

Date: Friday, August 31 Flight: NW 8337/*KL 1265
Arrives: Nice, France (NCE) at 2:10PM

Date: Monday, September 10 Flight: NW 8264/*KL 1264
Departs: Nice, France (NCE) at 9:45AM

Gadzeeks I forked over my $$ now I am committed, just in time for mother's day. We are traveling a bit earlier for a day or two in Nice and to coordinate with anyone else who may be coming.

Date: Friday, August 31 Flight: NW 8337/*KL 1265
Arrives: Nice, France (NCE) at 2:10PM

Date: Monday, September 10 Flight: NW 8264/*KL 1264
Departs: Nice, France (NCE) at 9:45AM

You'll need to book something for the Friday night when you arrive and the Saturday night and Sunday night at the end of the week.

The booking for the house is from Saturday afternoon to Saturday morning i.e. in on Saturday some time around lunchtime and out before lunch on the final day.

Let us know if you need any help with booking something.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom