EGT 2007 - Callian (Cote azure - France) - Official Thread

All is in place... deposit and full payment for the house... we just booked our flights...

How about renting a car? When are you arriving at Nice's airport?

Lets put down some flight details so to organize it better :wink:

Panos and Joanna:
Arrival at NICE Sat Sep. 1st at 10:20am
Departure from NICE Sat Sep. 8th at 11:10am

Panos and Joanna:
Arrival at NICE Sat Sep. 1st at 10:20am
Departure from NICE Sat Sep. 8th at 11:10am

Daniel:
Arrival at NICE Sat Sep. 1st at 15:10
Departure from NICE Sat Sep. 8th at 15:40

I think renting a car would be mandatory as the full house may not fit into Michael's car - unless Steve has one in which he wants to haul the rest of the gang.

Panos,

Good idea for the arrival details. I meant to ask this very question. I need to know if people are needing a pickup from the airport, so that I can co-ordinate things.

If you are going to be renting a car for the first week, it might be worth looking into renting a suitable vehicle for the group for the two weeks, with you paying for the first week individually and a split for the second week. Just a thought.

Daniel,

Good question about internet. I hadn't thought about that. Unfortunately, it doesn't have it, I just checked. I have it, so I guess something could be arranged, if necessary, for access from my place.

Steve, as I told you earlier we are not spending the week before but only visiting for the EGT, so we should plan on hiring a car just for EGT use :wink:

If we are the first to show up, we’ll be glad to stay around for a few hours so to pick up more people. That means (I think) that we should rent the car from the airport, yes?

Some calculations:

Persons in the house 10 (+2 kids).

My car takes 7, but with gear and kid stuff let's say 5

Gerald comes probably with his own car, not sure how big.

Steve has his own car.

But it might be a good idea to rent at least another minivan with room for 7 passengers. This way we can make trips with just 2 cars.

Good thinking Michael... I have talked with Steve about it, too.

If I am the first one to arrive I will be renting a car from the airport :smile:

Hi All,

Pitty it's fully booked. Dont mis st tropez. We were there the last two weeks. Its a wonderfull place to stay. Much nicer than Momaco and Cannes wich are boring places compaired to St tropez. Visit the old city ! You will like it.

Enjoy

alex

We will chip in for any car rental. I posted my arrival time earlier. No need for any transport earlier just for the first day even then I am not sure.

Latest threads

Top Bottom