El Capitan Anyone?

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by dhudspith, May 7, 2007.

1. dhudspith

dhudspith

Jan 7, 2006
    North Texas
    This is a stitch of 3 pictures. At some point I'm going to print this poster sized just to see how it looks. Has anyone used Staples printing service for poster sized images?

original.

2. Never used it. I like the contrast though.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    With shadow 'highlights i might try that to open the shadows a bit

Beautiful image

4. Bill N

Bill N Guest

Very nice, Dave. I have never used Staples but, used Walgreens a while back and was pleasantly surprised. Uploaded to their site and received it in the mail in 3 days. I will use again. Cheers, Bill

5. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Mpix.com is awesome.

6. I've used Staples for 18x24 prints; no problems and excellent prints.

7. dhudspith

dhudspith

Jan 7, 2006
    North Texas
    Thanks

Gayle - I'll take a look and see what detail I can get by opening up the shadows. Good idea :smile:

Others - thanks for the input on your large printing experience. I'll see what each of those options has to offer.

8. Brian-S

Brian-S

Feb 10, 2007
    Bay Area, CA
    Seems to me as though this is a situation where a grad-ND filter would really work nicely to hold back the upper portion and allow you to bring out the trees/lake in front.

Brian