Elizabeth D3 and NX2

Here is shot of a wonderful young lady from Mississippi. If you want some amazing talent just take a trip to Mississippi and choose anyone of the gulf cities.

2423830343_3386b9621e_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2423826109_5e7055db38_o.jpg

2423828383_11132ec312_o.jpg

pretty girl
nice shot

you need to fix her mouth in image #1...
her smile is crooked and you can see her teeth on the right side (her left side) of the image.... that isn't pleasing to the eye

easily fixed, however

in image #2... her mouth is slightly open as well
she ought to work on that
... something i'd mention to her

Youngsville (The edge of nowhere), North Carolina
There's something unnatural about her skin in the first picture, there's no texture in it. Even the most perfect complexion has texture. The mouth doesn't really bother me. I think it adds a little sex appeal to the image.

The second shot I don't care for. It just doesn't move me. Nice technicals and composition.

The third shot needs a slight Levels adjustment to take that milky haze off the capture. Go into Levels ad move the right slider to the left until it's under the data and see what you think. Add a little sharpening and the eyes pop and the images comes together.

I like her sultry look, some moody lighting and earthy wardrobe would go well with that look.

Good stuff... push yourself a little more. I'll be looking foreward to seeing your progress.

Nice shots. Pretty girl. In addition to what Greg has suggested, I would recommend cloning out the hole in the wall above her right shoulder in pic 3.

Yeah I am just being lazy. I have a large edit with the hole retouched out.

Thank you all for your comments.

Hmm, I think I need to set aside my reservations of coming to the US :biggrin: These are wonderful shots of an indeed wonderful lady.

The eyes in #1 are very captivating. Really like it! As mentioned earlier a little texture in her skin might help a little but still a great shot. Nicely done...

Excellent work. I do like the first the best; it brings out her eyes. Looks like the sunlight caught her squinting a bit. The second shot is a great capture of her pleasant smile, maybe a different crop?

Really very pretty!
I understand the comments about #1, but to me that is a wonderful portrait - WOW!

I really love that 3rd shot. There's something about her eyes that is extremely appealing and captivating. As Woody said, a very sultry look.

I actually like the wrought iron shadow on the right side of the image. To me, it nicely anchors the straight line of her body on her left side, while the right side of her body has some "movement"

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom