Elynn 16/6

Discussion in 'People' started by espn, Jun 17, 2007.

1. espn

espn

Dec 11, 2005
    Singapore
    Did a shoot yesterday, just show casing some of the shots. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. espn

espn

Dec 11, 2005
    Singapore
  3. yrrek

yrrek Guest

Hot! I like this set of pics here. Nice composition. Bigger size would've been better like 800x600 or something. But great shots nonetheless.

4. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Nice work - I like #6 and the last one best.

5. Nice stuff! Numbers 4 and 5 are my faves! Especially 5.

6. i like 1 and 6

7. 1FASTZ

1FASTZ

Jan 25, 2006
    Cincinnati, OH
    WOW!!! I like 5 & 6. Great shots, great colors, and great model. Keep up the awesome work. What was your camera and lens combo(s)?

8. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

beautiful model, excellent captures ....thanks for sharing..;-)

9. espn

espn

Dec 11, 2005
    Singapore
    Thanks, I will try and see if I can get it resized to 800x600, running out of webspace ;) Heehee.

Thanks guys, I like the entire series myself too, the subject is great infront of the camera :) She was drinking the cola and enjoying herself, relaxing on the chair. Heehee. She's really quite natural with the camera. Hope I can get a chance to style a shoot with her properly. This was pretty ad-hoc.

Thanks, glad you like the shots. The first two shots were done with the AF-S 17-35 f/2.8, the others were done with the Carl Zeiss 85 f/1.4, all shot wide open. Camera used was a D2X.

10. Really nice work Michael. I especially like the first in the first set and the last in the last set.

11. espn

espn

Dec 11, 2005
    Singapore
    Thanks for the kind compliments, appreciate it, will try to do better and shoot more so that I can post more :)

12. jasonlawton

jasonlawton Guest

Theres only 1 that doesnt work for me, which is shot Number 2. The rest are brilliant, lovely model and interesting shots. Like them.

Jason:smile:

13. espn

espn

Dec 11, 2005
    Singapore
    Hmm I see your point, but nonetheless I'll leave the shot in the series for now :) Thank you for your frank comments :)

I'm seriously hoping to style a shoot with her (when I manage to get her contact ;) )

14. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    ROFL, I had to do a double take on the first pic. I know exactly where that was taken! Just south of the Boat Quay with the Fullerton Hotel almost in view, correct? Man I miss going to Singapore. Went there a lot on my last job but I don't travel anymore on my new one.

Great pics and a beautiful subject! :smile:

15. espn

espn

Dec 11, 2005
    Singapore
    That's right, directly outside UOB plaza 1 and 2. It was raining, else the ground won't be so reflective. Thanks for the kind words. Do let me know when you drop by, maybe we can go shooting together :)