Embarrassing moment!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by satelite seven, Jul 4, 2007.

1. satelite seven

satelite seven

May 14, 2006
    london
    Having recently purchased a D200 I spend a lot of time around the the house just scrolling through the menus and getting myself generally familar with my new toy.
    I was doing just this last night, when my wife bright and clean, fresh out of the shower wandered by in her birthday suit. Playfully I snapped her in her full glory, after a few words of scorn and many smiles the phone rang and all was forgotten.

On the way to work this morning I thought I would take a few shots from inside Paddington station, I was busy taking some photos of a bicycle rack when a police officer wandered across to me and explained with all the heightened security at the moment they were suspicious of people taking photos in public places, "makes sense to me " I said.
    I explained who I was and showed him my ID which shows that I actually work for London Underground.
    He said he was happy with my explaination but could he possibly look at the shots that I had on the camera, forgetting all about last nights events I happily obliged. A few shots of trains , some of the station , a few bikes, and then "BANG" you guessed it, I don't know who went redder me or him!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2. Julien

Julien

Jul 28, 2006
    Paris, France
    Ha ha ha , that's brilliant Patrick !!! Did you tell your wife about it ? :tongue:

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Thats pretty funny Patrick.

Cheers!

4. Ahhhh, the wonders of digital - gotta love it!! :smile:

5. I know you didn't tell HER that!! LOLOL....

6. :biggrin: :910:

You better tell your wife nothing about it.

7. Uh oh!! Umm, forget it ever happened!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

8. WOW! Thats funny.

9. Hi, Patrick

Too, funny!
    I guess we could say your new D200 is now fully exposed!
    Congrats on your purchase.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

10. You gotta love a story like this. :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

11. Hee, hee. There is NO WAY my wife would ever learn of such an event happening to me !

Hopefully !

Ronnie

12. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    I know it would be best not to tell you wife. But I could not keep something like that in...I would have to tell mine. LOL

13. Very funny story -- but I have to say that I think it's pretty sad that you were essentially searched for taking photos of a bicycle rack.

14. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Busted

:910:

15. Classic!

16. LOL! :biggrin: And that's why I stopped taking pictures like these, cause they would end up on my laptop and at work... well never mind :redface:

17. Oops....!

Better for you your wife wasn't there.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Well, just imagine if, while posting here a shot of yours, you erroneously uploaded THAT shot, in front of thousands people... :eek: Well, THAT could be really embarrassing.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway, women in their birthday suits are always wonderful! You have even been lucky your wife allowed you to take such shot! :wink:

18. Patrick, that's one of the best true photography stories I've EVER heard!!! WOW! I'll bet that made the officer's day! :wink: :biggrin:

19. You're a riot man... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I guess you had the same face as your avatar... :tongue:

Well, since the law enforcement saw them, would it be too much to ask for some thumbs... :cool:

20. WOW, what a laugh! Now, if it ain't anything "top secret" what is the London Underground?