Emilie goes to the house fire -- or "Mom got caught photographing"

Discussion in 'People' started by BostonRott, May 31, 2007.

1. I shot photos at a house fire yesterday. A very good friend of mine was there also photographing it (as a medic working the scene), and he caught a few of me taking pictures. :smile:

What better way to manage a 2yr old at a house fire while taking pictures than tossing her in a backpack?? :biggrin:

It was hot yesterday (85+), I hiked about a half mile at high speed to get there. Em and I, with me wiping sweat out of my eyes! :rolleyes:

Shot #2
    View attachment 98426

2. A good way to balance your big glass Gretchen. :biggrin:

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Ring side seat:>)))))

4. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Now that's what I call Multi-tasking!

6. yeahhhh.....that's the ticket!! :biggrin:

And she loves every minute of it! :smile:

Hey, why let life slow you down?? :smile:

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Awww, lucky Em...carried around to witness all the excitement! (BTW, good to finally put a face to your name!:smile:)

8. Now that's the coolest photography backpack I've ever seen. Emilie's sure taking everything in. :smile:

Who's the other (Nikon?) shooter at right in the first pic? Newspaper photog?

Lots fun seeing these-thanks.

9. Hey! We finally get to see Gretchen. Oh that baby...Grandpa Rich is going to spoil her when I see her.

Now if you can train her to hand you the different lenses when you ask for them!

:rolleyes:

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Time to get her a camera soon:>))))))
    Look at the perspective she has. She would love it

11. Good grief, whatever you do, don't get that kid addicted to that ringside seat or you're in trouble forever! :biggrin: I can see her now - six years old and telling you over your shoulder how to compose! LOL

Sounds like you had a great time, and certainly looks like it. Em provides you with a great balance to your cameras and lenses. Teach her how to download your cards to an external HD and you're a team!! LOL