1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Emilie on her wooden horse

Discussion in 'People' started by BostonRott, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Frank (Eng45ine) gave me yet another option for creating selective color pictures. So I tried it out on one of today's pictures. Miss Emilie and I went out for a hike, she discovered that riding on wooden logs (aka "horses") is LOTS of fun!! :smile:

I must say, I'm VERY happy to have my 35/2 back, I really love this lens for Emilie shots!

I'm guessing the BW part of this won't be quite contrasty enough.....b/c it looks good to me on this monitor. I'm going to have it printed at Walgreens as a quick check. Last time, I had a shot that looked great on this monitor (I like high contrast B/W), but looked soft and weak when printed. :frown:

35mm, f/4 1/60th at ISO200

2. RForshey

RForshey Guest

A very cute shot Gretchen! I just love little kids all bundled up, so cute! I think you did a good job on this..

3. Thank you Rob! :smile:

4. awwwww, no matter how you "color" it, I love it! Emilie is adorable!

5. I think you got Rob and Randy mixed up!
    A great shot!
    Did you shoot this in RAW? If so and you can send me the file (via yousendit.com) I will be happy to produce a print and send it to you.
    Dave

6. Ugh, my apologies!! I think I was talking to my friend on the phone and her husband (Rob) had just walked in. Sorry Randy!!!! :redface:

Yes, the file was shot in raw, but the posted file is in JPG.

7. I can work with that in JPEG. Email me the file sized to suit you and I will send you a print.
    Dave

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.