Emily

It is an interesting shot. I like the lighting and composition and think it would be even better with out the smoke. However, if the smoke were just coming out of her mouth rather then up to her noise, it might have the same look with out the distraction.
Def something to think about. to be honest, i envisioned this shot with the smoke slightly obscuring the right half of her face-didnt think about it your way. good thought
Very Nicely Done !
thank you!

thx for the update. Funny how sometimes you end up with what you expected/wanted and sometimes something completely different happens.
bb

thx for the update. Funny how sometimes you end up with what you expected/wanted and sometimes something completely different happens.
bb
yea, no doubt! most of the time I flop in recreating what I envision in my mind, LOL

Yes I can see now the watery eye:) I had similar experience with a model I shot facing the sun, she didn't complain but I am sure she was very uncomfortable.
The stuff these girls do-i could never do it! Too much of a whiner, I guess. LOL

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom