1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

EN-EL3 recall

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR Forum' started by fks, Nov 8, 2005.

1. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
  2. Well, I don't have any melting batteries. Thanks for the link.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank You,
    Just looked at mine. Not in the line up :>))

4. That's what it says on the recall! I bet they don't make the original battery anymore...

Thanks for the link!

5. yep, I just got mine exchanged and they sent me an EN-EL3e! What a great deal, now I have an extra for when I get the D200.

6. One of mine is being recalled. I would not have known that unless I had seen this post. Thanks!

7. Seymore

Seymore Guest

D@MN! All mine are good. (o: | Guess this is a good thing.

8. shootman

shootman Guest

I have heard they are exchanging them with the new batteries. Sadly both of mine are out of the range of the recall.

9. JordanLFW

JordanLFW Guest

I sent mine in. I loved the option to have a brand new battery shipped with my return materials, so I wouldn't be without a battery!

Of course, I was a little scared to use the melting battery all last week ;) 

10. moffo

moffo

Oct 20, 2005
    Central TX
    I got mine on Monday, it's the 'e' variant (grey) which is a good thing because I have a D200 on order! I've heard that US is getting mostly e's while elsewhere it varies. I would act sooner rather than later, though...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.