End of 1st leg ... (VERY Huge Pics Post)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by regit, Feb 11, 2005.

1. regit

regit

Jan 31, 2005
    Hi guys, please accept my apologies for not being more participative ... trying on the move has not been the easiest :( In anycase, I'll be heading for Japan tonight and here's a "cafe exclusive". Some pictures from my Singapore leg ...

Overall, it has been a fruitful trip photography-wise :D

I'm able to grab those typical vacation portraits ...
    original.

... olden architectures ...
    original.

... modern architectures ...
    original.

... night-scapes ...
    original.

... people ...
    original.

... wildlife ...
    original.

... floral ...
    original.

... birdie ...
    original.

... indoor portrait ...
    original.

... odds-and-ends ...
    original.

... and sometimes, interesting framing opportunities :D
    original.

Well, hope you like them :D Will stay in touch from Japan :D

2. Glad you're here Regit. It's always a pleasure to see your work.

Regards,

Joe Marques

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Great leg Regit, with some really interesting shots. One can really get an essence of your trip through these photos. :)

Glad to have you on board at the Café, and can't wait to see the next leg.... :wink:

Regards,

Frank

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Wow Regit - those are great! The two of you seem to be having yet another wonderful trip. Thanks for keeping us up on it!

5. Wow - Regit - You are one seriously talented person. Those are great shots, and having just been there I can say that you've captured the feel of Singapore much better than I ever could have. Wow, wow and wow! BTW - Singapore is such a great clean and safe place compared to South Africa - I'd move there tomorrow if I could !

6. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Wow! Awsome. I really like the first one and the one of the flower. Great job!

7. Awesome as always

Very nice love the portrait of the boss what a fantastic shot, I feel Like I have visited the places you have seen thanks for sharing

8. Always fun to see what you come up with Regit. I have enjoyed following your trip vicariously. Neat images here which run the gamut from creative to sublime. Of course it's nice to see your wife is still busy as your director.

9. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ

10. As usual Regit, I love seeing the world through your vision. Fantastic and unique! Looks like you are having another great trip. And thanks for thinking of us here at the 'ole Cafe!

11. Hi Regit,

I almost missed your post. These all are great and I cannot wait for your next leg. The architecture and lotus shots are my favorites.