End of 1st leg ... (VERY Huge Pics Post)

Hi guys, please accept my apologies for not being more participative ... trying on the move has not been the easiest :( In anycase, I'll be heading for Japan tonight and here's a "cafe exclusive". Some pictures from my Singapore leg ...

Overall, it has been a fruitful trip photography-wise :D

I'm able to grab those typical vacation portraits ...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

... olden architectures ...
View attachment 5114

... modern architectures ...
View attachment 5115

... night-scapes ...
View attachment 5116

... people ...
View attachment 5117

... wildlife ...
View attachment 5118

... floral ...
View attachment 5119

... birdie ...
View attachment 5120

... indoor portrait ...
View attachment 5121

... odds-and-ends ...
View attachment 5122

... and sometimes, interesting framing opportunities :D
View attachment 5123

Well, hope you like them :D Will stay in touch from Japan :D

Great leg Regit, with some really interesting shots. One can really get an essence of your trip through these photos. :)

Glad to have you on board at the Café, and can't wait to see the next leg.... :wink:

Regards,

Frank

Wow - Regit - You are one seriously talented person. Those are great shots, and having just been there I can say that you've captured the feel of Singapore much better than I ever could have. Wow, wow and wow! BTW - Singapore is such a great clean and safe place compared to South Africa - I'd move there tomorrow if I could !

Awesome as always

Very nice love the portrait of the boss what a fantastic shot, I feel Like I have visited the places you have seen thanks for sharing

Always fun to see what you come up with Regit. I have enjoyed following your trip vicariously. Neat images here which run the gamut from creative to sublime. Of course it's nice to see your wife is still busy as your director.

regit said:
Hi guys, please accept my apologies for not being more participative ... trying on the move has not been the easiest :( In anycase, I'll be heading for Japan tonight and here's a "cafe exclusive". Some pictures from my Singapore leg ...

Overall, it has been a fruitful trip photography-wise :D

Yes it has! really great stuff here Regit. not your typical travel pics.
looking foward to see what you do with Japan.

kind regards
Craig H.

As usual Regit, I love seeing the world through your vision. Fantastic and unique! Looks like you are having another great trip. And thanks for thinking of us here at the 'ole Cafe!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom