enigma

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Iliah, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    "...thread is also notable for yet another example of N calling a YYYY (product name) user a liar, a term that he uses freely to denote anyone who disagrees with him. The thread involves a number of users complaining about various facets of YYYY performance. As M points out in the thread, YYYY is a troubled release....

The response to this is: 1) it is a conspiracy among just a few users to discredit the YYYY! The three or four of them are signing up under pseudonyms in order to malign YYYY. 2) One of the principal complainers is a liar. 3) XXXX (company name) unleashes its chief shill to bash everyone saying anything negative, until they all withdraw from the thread in disgust.

That this type of user-bashing should be permitted to go on year after year is as incredible as it is disgusting. In every business that I've been associated with, there have been disagreements with clients, and cases where the clients have said unreasonable things. However, if one of *my* subordinates ever called a client a liar (let alone a whole series of clients and business partners) it is exceedingly unlikely that that person would ever get a chance to apply that term to any other client on my company's behalf. Every supervisor I've ever worked for would IMHO have the same attitude. XXXX supervisors, apparently, have different ideas."

Guess what company is XXXX and what product is YYYY

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Afraid to know.

sick of bashing stuff :>))

3. I see no positive things coming from this discussion. Let's discuss photography.

Rich :)