Enjoying everyone's images

Even though I couldn't make it this year I am thoroughly enjoying seeing all these great photos. Keep posting! You folks have been putting up some outstanding images for all of us to enjoy.

Did anyone happen to get a shot of a Red-headed Woodpecker at the dam? Aggravating little t***s aren't they?

Even though I couldn't make it this year I am thoroughly enjoying seeing all these great photos. Keep posting! You folks have been putting up some outstanding images for all of us to enjoy.

Did anyone happen to get a shot of a Red-headed Woodpecker at the dam? Aggravating little t***s aren't they?

I think Larry got some good ones with the 600 + 1.4 TC. What's funny is that after it started raining and we were all packing up, the tiny little fella landed where we would have had the best shot of the day.

Here you go. Even with a 600 he was a long ways away.

picture-16.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Andy,

Yes, we did miss you this year. When are you going to come out of this 'situation' at work? You need to get out and shoot. :rolleyes:

Andy, I can tell ya from last year, that being at the get together in AL is just totally wonderful! The people, the food, the photo ops, the southern hospitality - you just can't beat it! And I'm sorry we weren't able to be there this year too!

Latest threads

Top Bottom