Enjoying the afternoon sun.

23web.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Excellent shot, Yvette...!
Clapping.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks everyone. Actually, I took this picture at the dog park. His owners live next door to the park and he is kept locked in a small cage every day of his life. So the people who visit the park went over and asked if they could let him out while they were at the park and let him play with the other dogs. So he gets to play in the park everyday and has become the "park dog". Thought that was really nice of the folk that visit the park. He is now one very content dog.

Thanks everyone. Actually, I took this picture at the dog park. His owners live next door to the park and he is kept locked in a small cage every day of his life. So the people who visit the park went over and asked if they could let him out while they were at the park and let him play with the other dogs. So he gets to play in the park everyday and has become the "park dog". Thought that was really nice of the folk that visit the park. He is now one very content dog.

It saddens me when I read or hear stories about people keeping a dog locked up in a cage for most of their life. My feeling is if a person doesn't want to interact with their pet and play with them every day and show a little love towards it they shouldn't be allowed to have one.

I will also never understand why people have pets then lock them in a cage. This dog's cage is on the side of the house too so it is not even as if he can see his owners going about their business. Very sad. I have a feeling though that one of the park tenants is going to try and adopt him. Hope it works out because he is just the sweetest dog.

I will also never understand why people have pets then lock them in a cage. This dog's cage is on the side of the house too so it is not even as if he can see his owners going about their business. Very sad. I have a feeling though that one of the park tenants is going to try and adopt him. Hope it works out because he is just the sweetest dog.
We can only hope so:smile:, and I really need to keep my mouth shut as this type of treatment to any animal just infuriates me... :mad:...
Maybe they should lock the animals owners up in a cage to see how they like it...

We can only hope so:smile:, and I really need to keep my mouth shut as this type of treatment to any animal just infuriates me... :mad:...
Maybe they should lock the animals owners up in a cage to see how they like it...

I couldn't agree more. :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom