1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Enjoying the Breeze

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by FotoPhocus, Aug 15, 2008.

1. FotoPhocus

FotoPhocus

Jun 15, 2008
    My pup, Rufus, enjoying a cool summer breeze

Edit: ack, just noticed the blown out highlights on his chest.. fooey.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
  2. Blown out highlights happen ;)  I keep the highlight indicator on my camera so I can see them immediately, it helps.

Rufus is a cute fella. Looks like he's very content here as well.

3. Rufus is very cute
    blow highlights or not
    i'd love to see more

4. good picture!

newbie question: how would you fix the blown highlight? His head looks properly exposed, so how would you fix for the the chest without underexposing the rest?

Kristin

5. Well, from one newbie to another (so I'm not sure just how helpful I'll be), but I think you can use the burn/dodge tool and make it darker.
    But I always mess pictures up doing that because I just keep going and going and going and I never stop until the whole picture is ruined! D'oh! :tongue:

6. oh!
    And great picture!
    He's ADORABLE. What a CUTE underbite!!

7. FotoPhocus

FotoPhocus

Jun 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  8. awww!!!!:biggrin:

9. All is not lost:wink:

Rufus.

10. I like this photo but I agree the one with the link as your favorite is really cute.

Marlene

11. Schnauzermom

Schnauzermom

Apr 13, 2007
    Michigan
    He's adorable. Pug/beagle?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.