1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Entered my first Photo Contest! (For Rewards)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wgilles, Jul 31, 2009.

1. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    I just entered the Popular Photography 2009 Contest! I've submitted images to Daily Awards.com, but this is my first Contest that has rewards. Wish me luck, I submitted the following 2 images...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Good luck Will! 2nd one is my favorite!

3. Good luck Will i entered my first comp about a month ago and won it, the prize was insignificant but the thrill was exciting.

4. NYracefan

NYracefan

Nov 19, 2008
    Highland,NY
    Was that first shot taken at the Bronx Zoo by any chance?

Good luck with the contest!

5. jerryshenk

jerryshenk

Jan 8, 2009
    PA
    this is gonna seem crazy...two location guesses in a row. But, is that 2nd one in Lancaster County, near Lampeter? Not sure the name of the church but it's really looks like one where some of my ancestors are burried.

6. Very nice shots, and good luck! My first was the state fair here, got 2nd place!

7. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    First shot is part of a hospital in Philadelphia and the 2nd shot is right outside Kutztown, PA

8. jerryshenk

jerryshenk

Jan 8, 2009
    PA
    Kutztown is close but no relatives burried there....I guess these old churches have a lot of similarities.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.