1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Enthusiastic/Loud Football Fan

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Dave, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    How do you make Pro Bowl Tight End Tony Gonzalez turn around and look for you in a crowd?
    623350725_8Rb3x-XL.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

You dress up in full football gear (he didn't have the pads on this day), and yell about the Falcons at the top of your lungs and spout off stats about the players.
    623351235_MQQYa-XL.jpg

Here is the same guy the day before in full pads (he was even wearing a helmet most of the time).
    611014682_v3YCe-XL.jpg

2. 560XLS

560XLS

Mar 9, 2009
    Southern NH
    The ultimate fan? I think he's nuts. It must be brutal to wear full pads on the sideline in the summer heat. Great shots though.

3. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    Thanks Scott. I think he believes he's the ultimate fan...but to me he is nuts and a bit annoying as he just yelled crap the whole time.

4. LMAO, total loony ultimate fan.

5. Dude must not have gotten enough attention growing up.

6. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    Yes, definitely loony, not sure about ultimate. :eek: 

I think you might be right Brooks! :biggrin:

7. Maybe he wants to get brownie points with the team :biggrin: or hes just crazy. Id side with the latter though :tongue: Great photos though Dave!

8. There's a hope in each fanboy that someday he'll be pulled onto the sidelines and asked to play a down, or given free lifetime tickets for being such a good fan.

Unfortunately, those guys are usually suckers. And the Falcons are obviously making a killing off of this one guy who buys all of the Falcon shwag and follows them everywhere they go.:biggrin:

9. JakeEbersole

JakeEbersole

Mar 11, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    Jake Ebersole
    This is something one of my friends would do. I have to give this guy props though...I sure wouldn't want to stand out in the heat in full football gear.

10. A Nut
    nice shots too btw !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.