Epson 1800 Panoramas

Discussion in 'Printers, Monitors, and Color Management' started by rlacy, Jul 5, 2007.

1. rlacy

rlacy

Apr 22, 2007
    San Diego
    I am really frustrated trying to print panorama's on my Epson 1800. My computer is an iMac and I am using CS2. I have constructed the panorama with PTGui. When i get ready to print everything looks fine in CS2. The previews looks like they should, but the print is portrait instead of landscape, or only one of the panorama images prints. This is my first attempt at panorama's and it just doesn't seem like it should be this hard.

I am using Epson 13" wide paper. I am attempting to print a 13"x44" image of the San Diego skyline. When I select the paper, I select roll, borderless, and because there is no specific dimension for this size print, I choose custom print size and select 13x44. As I said, everything looks fine in the preview but it never prints the entire panorama, in landscape and I have yet to get a usable print. The Epson instruction manual is not much help.

I would appreciate any help your Panorama Experts can provide. I am out of ideas!

Thanks
    Ron

2. Check out your page set up so it is landscape mode.
    Check scale to fit media might help.
    I dont have that printer but have other Epson Photo printers.
    Good luck...

3. rlacy

rlacy

Apr 22, 2007
    San Diego
    Thanks for the thoughts, but I have checked several times to ensure that it is in landscape. I have also checked to ensure that it is set to fit the media. Doesn't seem to solve the problem.
    Ron