Epson P2000 screen protector

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Stef, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Stef

Stef

Nov 1, 2005
    Peoria, AZ
    I don't know if this is the correct place to put this, but if it isn't please feel free to move it.

I got a P2000 and would like to know if anyone knows of a good protector for the screen? I checked on DPR but it's like recess with second graders in those forums lately.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

2. "I checked on DPR but it's like recess with second graders in those forums lately."
    I have never been on that forum but this is the second such refernce I have read today. I have seen some of what you are seeking in the back of one of my magazines, I will try and look it up and respond again.
    Dave

3. phil/stef
    This is exactly what I saw as well.

4. Stef

Stef

Nov 1, 2005
    Peoria, AZ
    Thanks guys!
    I went ahead and ordered one. I will order an extra if it seems to be ok on there.