1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Epson printer R1900

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by kiskaprince, Jul 22, 2008.

1. kiskaprince

kiskaprince

Mar 30, 2008
    canada
    I am trying to find very goooood printer .
    I was thinking about Epson R1900.
    I was wonder if anyone have any suggestions on this?
    Or maybe will recommend better one yet?
    I will be printing no bigger then 15-25 Inches.
    Thank you.

2. I love my R1900. My matt and lustre prints come out wonderful!!

Nancy

3. kiskaprince

kiskaprince

Mar 30, 2008
    canada
    Thank you Nancy.
    Any more suggestion guys and girls?
    Thanks

4. I would highly recommend taking a look at the HP B8850 printer. It runs about the same price as an R1900. I have an R1800 and if you do much printing you'll burn through a lot of the small capacity cartridges. The HP B8850 has large capacity carts and in the end you'll save money. If you ever want to print grey scale images the HP will do an excellent job with these while the Epson won't. The one and only advantage I see to the Epson is the use of gloss optimizer.

5. I'm also interested in this printer as well. I currently have an Epson 2200 and for me it's either this or the 2880? (I think that is the number)

6. I have an R1900 and its awesome! Love it so far.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.